Friday, August 10, 2012

HE WAS THERE...HE WAS!

suicide.
Devon.
blue.
hurt.
loss.
heartache.
questioning.
why.
God.
confused.
help.
pray.

a guy at school named Devon killed himself 2 days ago.
one of my friends, ...his sister knew him.
they went to his candlelight this evening.
and when they get home i get a text.
"Like I don't know. I am just sooo mad right now. I
understand that God's always there and He won't give you more than you can take
But I am just mad that stuff like this happens. That it makes me question is He really there for
everyone. And this is exactly why people don't believe  in Him. And I don't get it
It just makes me mad. Cuz obviously when someone kills themselves they have too much.
And God said he won't give us too much. but they felt it or it was  too much.
I just don't get it and it makes
me really mad"
This breaks my heart
ya'll....
you don't understand how much
my heart broke
reading this terrible message.
I just have tried to be loving, and show him really..
GOD WAS THERE!
HE DOES HAVE A PLAN
I sent him scripture, sent him encouragement, and love.
and he won't accept that.
its sooooo hard, you guys, for me to read
his hurting words.
he is SO frustrated.
SO mad!
and to be completly honest,
its making ME frustrated and mad that he won't accept that Jesus knows!
Jesus IS enough!
i can't find a way to make him grasp this! and to accept the face
that Jesus has a PERFECT AMAZING plan, and that through the pain,
HE is at work, He is still forming His plan.
but can you imagine?
After loosing someone you knew...
to suicide.
I think the reason why people kill themselves is because they don't trust God
that He has a plan, and that He is still at work.
not because God gives them "too much" God says in the Bible...that He will not give us more than we can handle.
and really, its hard to see and hear about suicides, because it shows
COMPLETE DISTRUST in Jesus Christ.
when you kill yourself you are saying
"I don't trust Him ENOUGH to get me out of this pit."
but He HIMSELF tells us "I WILL GET YOU OUT OF THIS SLIMLY PIT, OUT OF THE MUD AND MIRE"
does it NOT say there He will get us out of the pit?!
Does is NOT say that there?!?
Its so hard for me to try and deal with him  when He is questioning God at such a high point
suicide is hard, yes, but WE STILL HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THERE
WAS THERE
WILL ALWAYS BE THERE
NO MATTER WHAT!!!
HE HAS A PLAN
HE HAD A PLAN
HE IS FULFILLING THAT PLAN!!!!!
what can we doubt about that?
He said in the Bible "no eye has seen, nor ear has heard, nor mind has concieved, what God has in store for those who love Him."
and THAT IS LOVE!
WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS PLAN WAS.
BUT WE KNOW WE LOVE HIM AND THAT HE
HAS A PLAN!!!
we CANNOT question that!!!!!!!
we CANNOT quesiton HIM!!!!
It is so CLEARLY written ALL OVER the Bible
" I will NEVER leave you"
"I will NOT forsake you!"
"When the waters rise, and the earth trembles, I WILL be WITH YOU!!!!"
suicide.
plan.
Jesus is enough.
pray.

PRAY for Devon's family.

pray for me....
pray!!!!
GOD HAS A PLAN!!!!!! HE WILL FULFILL IT!!!!!!!<3

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that he has learned that. I know what you said did mean something to him. I know that he is lucky to have someone like you in his life.

    ReplyDelete