Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Life's a happy song

Have you guys seen the muppets???? I personally have seen some of it buy I have an app for it on my iPod and I love the song "life's a happy song" because it's really catchy and it's so true!! In the song it says
"life's a happy song
When theres someone by your side to sing along. Life's a piece of cake with someone to give and someone to take"
And to me that's like describing the best friends!
In life, you need someone to remind you of the lyrics in the songs. You need someone to take so you can give, someone to pedal so you can brake.
God says to have strong relationships with people. Lately I have been realizing how important it is to have boy friends and girl friends
Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with guys, but when you need to know why tampons come in a little black box or how come Johnny doesn't like you....guys can't answer that! Girls can!
It's so important to realize God made us to have friends an to make disciples of ALL nations..not just girls but not just guys either... But with BOTH!!! And that is amazing that we have the opportunity to share the gospel with both guys and girls!
Life really is a happy song when we have someone by the side to share the word with! I challenge all of you today reading this to give a bible verse either over text email letter or voice to a girl you are close to and not close to, and also a boy you are and aren't close to! God will work in marvelous ways!!!!
~Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment