Friday, August 24, 2012

Super man

do you have a hero?
a true model?
someone who you know if you were in trouble they would save you?
i do.
jesus.
he saves us from ourelves EACH DAY..
amazing.
ya...there's a guy in my life...
but hes like my...
captain america.
but Jesus....
HES MY SUPERMAN!!!!!
he Saved me!
he Saves me.
he will Always Save me.
captain america can't save me..
he can help me, not save me from sin.
and you know what just completly
AMAZES ME?!
is that God is sooooooo much more than superman actually,
he is soooo much more<33
everyday i struggle..
with sin
with pain
with choices
with everything.
but my superman continues to be there, to save me, to love me.
to be super.
an NO ONE ELSE will do that
sure, people are there for me everyday
but can they save me from myself?
or make my heart clean as snow?
nope!
can Jesus?!?
HE SURE CAN!!!!<33
so...
when tomorrow i am hurting
from pain
from sin
and from everything else...guess who will save me?
superman! MY super man!!!1
EACH DAY!!!!! amazing right?!?!
wow....
God has definately worked in my life just this week
my "captain america" (that's what we'll call him)
was in a car accident last night
//i was soooooo scared! i was worried to DEATH!!!!!
because
........i know that shock....pain....horror...
its the scariest moment ever in your life.
your life flashes before your eyes.
scary.
i was soooo scared.
"Jesus be with him. keep him safe. help him heal"
i cried and cried
i could have NEVER been happier to see him this morning.
i was FULL of joy!!!!!
my superman was truly super last night....
what would i do without my "captain america?!"
how much different would my day would have been if last night was different?
i'm so thankful!!!!!
i'm so overjoyed!
because i don't want him to have to go through what i go through EVERYDAY!!
EVERYDAY i have terrible terrible pain
everyday i have to make the choice to push through that terrible pain
and if he had to go through that...i would feel like...horrible
because i DO NOT want him going through that because to tell you the truth
ITS TERRIBLE.
HORRIBLE.
HORRENDOUS
LIFE HARDENING
TRUST FAILING
FAITH BUILDING
FAITH FALLING
EMOTIONS ALL OVER
and if he and i BOTH had to go through that....unimaginable
but my superman is so much greater than this pain
than this scariness.
than these horrible days
and long nights
and forced tears from pain
and He conqures.
"I am more victorious through Him who loves me"
amazing love!
my superman truly is SUPER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment