Saturday, August 11, 2012

Psalm 63:1-4

so i had some extra time before i run off again with friends
and so i decided to blog...
i really need to get better blogging! haha

Psalm 63:1-4
O God, you are my God earnestly I see you;
my soul thirsts for you;
my flesh faints for you;
as in dry and weary land where there is no water.
So i have looked upon you in the sanctuary,
beholding your power and glory.
Because your steadfast love is greater than life,
my lips will praise you.
so I will bless you as long as I live;
in your name I will lift up my hands.

Wow that is just so amazing.
"You are my God, earnestly I seek you"
That says so much.
I EARNESTLY seek you<3
my soul THIRSTS for you
my flesh FAINTS for you.
guys, do you see what that says....we need him
without Him we have NOTHING.
We cry out for Him.
We long for Him.
everything comes down to this.
And i just start thinking...
what has God done for me that i haven't even asked Him for?
He loves me, when I DO NOT deserve it
He is just so good.
nothing is comparable to His love for us, you guys.
I can't begin to wrap my mind around it.
amazing love. how can it be.that You my King would die for me.

wow.
completly full of love tonight<3

No comments:

Post a Comment