Monday, August 13, 2012

10,000 reasons

Today Jesus was defnitely good to me. I am just so thankful for everything he did...just today. I had little neck and back pain. And I got to be with my best friend and talk to him about a big issue that has come up, and I just have praised God for everything. During study hall today I was with Domonic and I brought my Bible out and had to do something for Bailey and Domonic kind of questioned me and asked what I was reading an I tried to ask if he wanted to learn about it...he didn't but I tried. But I'm not going to be one of those people that tries and shoves it down their thought and MAKES them believe in it...it takes time and this isn't something I can force...it takes love and patience.
I just can't even believe how good God has been to me! There are so many things I am thankful for!
I have been listening to the song "100000 reasons" and it just gives me so many blessings.
What really comes to mind when i hear this song is that "there are MORE than 10000 reasons I can praise God. And really that makes my day so much better.
I may be having a bad day... But look at how much God has done for me, and how much He has blessed me and given me all that I have. He has given me another day to live, another day with my best friend. And He never stops loving me.
10000 reasons.
Jesus is love
I have no reason to complain
He will heal
He will be enough
I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment