Sunday, August 12, 2012

Today is a new day

The other day I was in such bad neck pain. I had to leave the class and go to the bathroom so I could cry. I felt terrible.
See, I have this thing where I don't like to weigh people down with my problems,
So being me, I kept my mouth shut and didnt tell anyone I was hurting. So I just kept pushing through chronic pain.
We had an assembly after math and I couldn't even sit still I kept rubbing my neck and tried to relax.
Well it wasn't working.
But I kept my mouth shut.
So then it was time for lunch an I tried to be happy and hyper. And it worked. But then I went to team building and all the sudden I had NO energy and I was so tired !
We had to learn how to tie knots for belaying and I was so frustrated that I almost started crying. Then I turned into this complaining brat. Then one of my friends, Sydney said "what are 3 things Jesus has done for you today?"
And she reminded me "people have it way worse than you today,Hun"
And that motivated me to have a better attitude and to stop complaining g and I remembered Devin and started thanking God for everything He had done for me.
And I encourage y'all to remember this story next time you're complaining...think of 3 things God had done for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment